- Superbly presented
- South facing, sunny, secluded, fully enclosed front garden with seating and BBQ
- Gas central heating radiators in all rooms
- Fully equipped designer kitchen: oak worktop, electric appliances & dishwasher
- Luxury bathroom with power shower, 1500mm bath, fitted basin, washer dryer, shaver point and vanity mirror
- Free WiFi and Smart TVs. 32 inch with BT YouView, which includes 4 BT Sports channels in Sitting Room, and 22 inch in bedroom 1
- Sleeps 3 adults or possibly 2 adults and 2 young children but space is restricted. Families welcome. Cot, highchair etc available.
- One double bed and single trundle bed (additional mattress below)
- Off road parking available for 2 cars
- High quality furnishings, fabrics, bed linen and towels
- Suitable for romantic, executive, visiting friends/family or holiday let
Come through a gate from the car parking area and along a path to the front door.
Mainly laid to grass with flower beds and a large stone patio containing a small table, four matching chairs and BBQ for you to enjoy. Sunny and secluded, the garden is fully enclosed by hedges and fences.
Relax in a characterful room with original wooden beams (watch your head!) and traditional wood burning stove. A basket of logs is provided. Wooden Karndean flooring, WiFi hub, 32inch Smart TV/radio with BT YouView channels (includes 4 BT sports channels), DVD player, comfortable sofa and 2 chairs, folding pine dining table and chairs, coffee table. DVDs, books, maps and games are provided for your entertainment.
Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped Shaker style kitchen with solid oak worktop, electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge with small freezer section, Dulce Gusto coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, kettle. Narrow door to rear lobby, back door to courtyard and bathroom.
Contemporary and luxurious, this is a lovely place to relax. It features a 1500mm bath with a separate wall mounted high pressure shower fitting, a small hand basin inset in a glossy white drawer unit which matches the cupboards storing the washer dryer and space above. Radiator and separate electric heated towel rail ensures warmth all year round. Neutral porcelain tiles to walls and floor complete the 21st century look.
A short staircase with a restored handrail leads to two first floor bedrooms.
Overlooking the garden, this is a peaceful room with blackout blinds to the country style curtains. Sleep well in the comfortable double bed (1.40m) with Hypnos mattress, bedside cabinets and fully fitted hand crafted wardrobes incorporating a chest of drawers and dressing table. 22 inch Smart TV/radio with Freeview, hairdryer and mirrors.
Also featuring a garden view, this room has a single trundle bed with space for a cot, hairdryer, and mirror. When the trundle bed is extended there is very little floor space. Small fitted wardrobe with drawer unit and separate pine bedside unit.