Booking Terms for Wisteria Cottage Watlington
These Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Booking Confirmation.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Property at any time.
One well behaved dog may be welcome downstairs only, at an additional cost. Please enquire before booking.
Payments can be made by bank transfer, cheque with bankers card or PayPal.
Reservation Deposit. The sum of £200/week should be received within 3 days of making a reservation. The Deposit is non-refundable if the renter cancels the reservation. Once full payment has been made, the Reservation Deposit will be held as the Security Deposit.
The rate agreed should be paid on, or prior, to a month before the booking commences as agreed in the Reservation. Once paid, it is non-refundable. If the balance is not paid by the date specified in the Booking Confirmation, to the account specified by the owner, the reservation for the property will be cancelled and the property may be re-rented. If the reservation is agreed within a month of arrival, full payment is required and the Security Deposit also.
The Security Deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of departure to the account specified by the Renter provided that the following provisions are met:
- No damage or loss to the Property or its contents (including linens), beyond normal wear and tear;
- No charges are incurred either due to illegal activity or additional services rendered during the rental period;
- Rubbish is placed in the bin bags provided and put in the external bin. Plates, glasses etc should be left clean.
- No keys to the Property are lost.
- No complaints have been received from other residents with regard to noise or anti- social behaviour. It is expected that there should be no noise after 23.00.
- All charges accrued during the rental period, for whatever reason, are paid prior to departure; this includes drainage blockages caused by the renter. If the drains are found to be blocked after the stay then the cost of unblocking them will be taken from the Security Deposit plus an administration fee.
- The Renter is not evicted from the property.
The cost of utilities, water and electricity, is included in the rate agreed for the rental.
Broadband and Wi-Fi is free of charge for reasonable usage for legitimate purposes.
Check-in will not be earlier than 15.30. Check-out will not be later than 10.30 . (Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the owners).
Occupancy is only permitted for the number of guests specified in the Booking Confirmation. Occupancy must not exceed 3 adults and a baby in a cot or 2 adults and 2 children.
Other Booking Terms:
- The Renter must keep the Property secure and follow the instructions set out in the User Manual in the Property.
- All electrical appliances, except for the fridge/freezer should be turned off before leaving the property.
- The Renter must give vacant possession of the Property back to the owners on the Check-out date in the state, repair and condition in which it was found at check-in.
- The Renter hereby acknowledges that this rent is not an Assured Shorthold Tenancy and that it is a holiday let specifically for the period described in the Booking Confirmation.